Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Located near Green Park Station
Christie’s is a name and place that speaks of extraordinary art, unparalleled service, expertise and global reach. Christie’s offers around 350 auctions annually in over 80 categories, including all areas of fine and decorative arts, jewellery, photographs, collectibles, wine, and more. Prices range from $200 to over $100 million.
We are seeking bright, dynamic individuals looking for their first career move to join our Apprenticeship Programme in August 2019. Our Apprentices support and engage with different parts of the organisation, working together with the wider business to ensure the seamless day-to-day running of the World’s leading Auction House.
Our Apprenticeship Programme needs people focused on adding value to our organisation by bringing fresh ideas, showing a positive attitude, interacting effectively and working collaboratively across the business to resolve issues and improve process.
We can offer you the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills, along with the opportunity to be mentored and coached by industry experts during your time at Christie’s.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Attend kick-off meeting to shadow the Digital Designer as briefed by the Marketing team to develop a campaign. The initial discussion will cover: who we are talking to (target audience), geographic location (country), why (what is the main message and objective), what do we want potential interested clients to do (call to action/CTA), copy tone and image selection to illustrate the message.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions covering the above data, create mood boards and develop the ideas in templates.
• Assist with the design development of a campaign, e.g. update and maintain design files and key project information.
• Assist with obtaining images and written copy/test for advertising campaigns.
• Learn to create a list of tasks for a project e.g. saving images and copy/text for an ad campaign in specific folders to help brief the design and copywriters.
• Work with the marketing team to understand how effective a campaign has been for learning for next time.
• Create, correct and send proofs of adverts, emails, web banners for review and amend until final approval before submission.
• Create back-up images for digital advertising banners, check and save proofs before sending assets to publications/uploading on social media or christies.com
• Able to take initiative
• Great communication skills and willing to assist others
• Attention to detail
• Must be creative yet have an analytical ability
Personal qualities desired:
• Eager to learn about Christies
• Preferred: interest in art and antiques
• Able to work within individually but also within a team
What you will be learning:
• Gaining a qualification relevant to your job role
• How to operate in a corporate environment
• How to leverage systems to improve efficiency
• How to develop and maintain professional relationships
• Honing your ability to manage time effectively and work under pressure
• All about the art world!
We already have two apprentices at Christie's, so they can welcome you into the team.
Working hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
8 King St, St. James's, London, SW1Y 6QT
Included in qualification
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketer (DM3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing and more.